Bead journal project

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm way, way behind on my bead journal project. I hope not the behindest person but I'm a little worried. The project started in September & I'm currently finishing September - - -

Anyway I had hoped to post a finished picture today but it is taking longer than I'd planned so I thought I'd post my progress so far. I'm hoping to finish by tomorrow night and then I'll be able to start on October. I have drawings and poems for each month through February. My goal right now is to finish through December by the end of this month and catch up by the end of March.

I'm using heart shapes and each month's project is designed around a poem. September is a poem from Emily Dickinson which I'll post when I post the completed project.

0 comments:

 
One More Stitch. Design by Pocket